2007 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Suburban excellence

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Review

Suburban excellence
By Jeffery T LaBombard on

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 4th Suburban that I've leased. Each one keeps getting better in terms of design, comfort, styling and performance. If it wasn't for teh Chevrolet emblem, you would think you were driving the Cadillac. I like the vehicle for its handling and performance. For a large vehicle, I find that it accelerates well for its size, and handles much like a sports car. The cargo space allows me to carry equipment for the various activities that I engage in, as well as having enough room and comfort for my passengers. Keep up the good work GM!!!!!

Favorite Features

Styling, comfort, performance and reliability. Electronic dual climate control along with rear seat passenger seaparate climate control. And, my back seat passengers are really going to like the heated rear seats. My son would say the ceiling mounted DVD player is his favorite.

Suggested Improvements

Only one minor one. I lost the dual trip feature capability that I had on my previous Suburban. I was using that feature to track personal and business mileage.