2007 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: Love Hate Relationship

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Review

Love Hate Relationship
By Shalom on

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's a beautiful car but within the 2 years we've had this, we have had to take it in to the dealership 10+ times for various issues (key fob, 4wd going out, 7th cylinder went out, etc). Each time one thing is fixed, something else goes out and we're left with no car. We bought it brand new no less. I have read more good than bad reviews, so I think we just bought a Monday/Friday car. If it weren't for the issues that keep cropping up, I adore this car. It's gorgeous, cushy, and compared to the Ford SUV's that cost 5k more, you get tons more features. Hopefully GM can figure out how to avoid these problems with current/future Suburbans.

Rides smooth, moon roof, DVD for the kids, roomy interior, handsome body, overall a fabulous looking car with gorgeous/stylish features.

The only latches in the middle row are in the middle and in the seat you fold down for 3rd row access (makes perfect sense!). Also, the captains chairs are in the back which I wish was the other way around-bench in back, captains chairs in middle, and no plastic bumpers!