Excellent vehicle
By MarkInKeizer on
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Other reviews say it all about the improved fit and finish and the great design. It's a huge improvement over previous Suburbans and previous GM vehicles I've owned. I've driven a 1960 Pontiac Bonneville (about the same weight) and a 1999 Suburban. The Bonneville ranged from 9 to 12 mpg and the 99 Suburban got 11 to 13 and to get the higher mileage I had to drive in a style that had the little old man in a hat behind me irate! The 2007 gets 13.5 mpg accelerating faster than most people away from lights. This isn't 1 fuel economy like others have rated it. Comparing it to a Prius or Metro is NUTS! Come on lets compare apples to apples. I get 17 - 20 on the freeway. It needs the 2010 6 speed.
Favorite Features
V8/4 tuning/fuel economy People and stuff capacity Locking rear differential 4 wheel drive and traction control remote start
Suggested Improvements
Hybrid, electric motor to get it up to speed would easily put this rig in the high teens for city fuel economy. Back-up alert/camera on all trim levels and turn signals in mirrors.