Could use some improvements.
By KBJ on
2007 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
Bought a 1500 LTZ 2 months ago. Love this vehicle, however, there are a few recommendations: auto up windows, more storage spaces, 3rd row does not fold flat, the active fuel management only goes into 4 cylinder mode when going downhill or on decel. (My Honda Odyssey will cruise at 83 mph in 3 cylinders!) With active fuel management, my economy is no better than with my 03 Suburban without it. What's up with that? Navigation does not seem to be accurate. My Honda also is better with this. I do love the looks, styling, comfort, OnStar, DVD system except not being able to listen to a CD when kids are watching a movie. Turning radius is greatly improved over older models.
Favorite Features
Full functioning seats with heat and lumbar, turning radius, OnStar, XM radio, remote start, power folding mirrors, power liftgate. Parking assist feature. Power sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
Better fuel economy! Is not any better than my 94, 99, or 03. All were about the same. Auto up windows and more storage compartments, place to keep the headphones. Tray to divide to cavernous center console. Better navigation system. Ability to dim rearview camera without dimming guages.