2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV Consumer Reviews 10

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Suburban LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Smooth
By GoldMist07 on 08/01/06 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Vast improvement over '06s. It was worth the wait. MPG is an issue but is close to EPA results (14/18) with 4WD. Overall this is a great vehicle to drive. Chevy has hit a home run, too bad gas is $3.25 now.

Love the Suburban
By P Hughes on 07/12/06 09:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LT 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The design and layout is excellent. Interior is very comfortable and exterior is sharp. It handles and accelerates very well for such a large vehicle and I actually believe we will get the EPA rated 15mpg city once the engine breaks-in thanks to the Fuel Management System. The Suburban is well worth the price paid. My only complaint is that when the DVD ordered, you get a gray roof even though we have tan interior. The DVD the headliner, the switch panels - everything above is gray and the rest of the interior is tan. The mismatch is just a bit odd.

Nice ride
By mike on 07/09/06 21:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LT 1500 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth ride. Interior is a very big upgrade from the 2006 models. Gas mileage is terrible. Nav and sound system are great. I would recommend.

Swithched back to 2007 Suburban
By Brandon S. on 05/15/06 13:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LT 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle drives and handles better than any other vehicle I have owned. The new smart motor is going to be a real fuel saving plus with the cost of gas on the rise. The interior of the vehicle is comperable to any vehicle on the market. The new rack & pinion steering makes this thing handle like a sports car. All in all I would say my family will be in love with this Suburban for a long time.