2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
What a change from 2003
By PElliott on 10/13/09 17:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2003 Suburban which I loved. I can't believe the changes! I thought I was already driving a nice ride, but Chevy has out done themselves. It is much roomier, rides like a dream and handles great. I was amazed with the turning radius. I was able to make a U-turn on a divided 2 lane street without clipping the curb. I love the 8/4 5.3L engine. I am averaging 22 mpg. I will admit most of my drive is commute (65 mph). The 2 third row seats nicely fold up against the second row with ease. In this configuration I carried a four tier wedding cake (separated), two large cube ice chest, three suitcases, 6 12 can cases of soda and several loose clothing bags with room left over.

Great job Chevrolet
By eddie on 09/21/08 06:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Our first Suburban and my wife and I are impressed. This is a beautiful, sharp looking vehicle, I have 4 kids and they love it. They are happy, wife is happy, we are all comfortable. Have taken on long trips and at one point I had 11 people in the vehicle. My sister that owns a Hummer now wants a Suburban because it is practical, reliable, is gorgeous and comfortable

Best Yet
By Texas on 02/16/07 05:44 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Third Suburban I've had, best yet for ride and comfort. Still would like to have cargo doors back and the red exterior color offerered is really maroon. What were they thinking when they shortened the cargo length to less than 8 ft?

Best Suburban Ever
By Burbman on 01/07/07 20:02 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Second Suburban I've owned. Previous one was 3/4ton 4x4. The 2007 is absolutely incredible. How they make that solid of a ride so smooth I don't know. The new body design looks so much sleeker, less boxy and biggish. Couldn't talk the wife into it initially ("it's too big"). But now she wants me to drive the Maxima and her the Suburban. Now she's saying, "It's so easy to drive." Of the big SUV's this is definitely the boss!

Should have went to Toyota
By charles schell on 11/25/06 05:19 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Ride is great, but if you demand a smooth ride, don't go over 70mph. Steering feels like you need a good tire balance. They put new tires on after 500 miles and had to force balance just to get it within specs. I feel like I got a lemon. I hate sitting at long red lights. It feels like at idle that it's missing a plug wire. Junk.

Suburbans and mileage / ethenol gas
By Chuck Maricle on 09/15/06 09:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Suburban SUV LS 1500 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a 2000, 2003 and now 2007 Suburban. It's like a Harley and motorcycles, everything else is not a Suburban. Regarding mileage, in Houston we have Ethenol for 1/2 the year which kills mileage to 12 or so. When I can get non-ethenol gas, it goes up to almost 19+ highway.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.