2005 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: Would love to love this SUV

2005 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Review

Would love to love this SUV
By k. on

2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased out 2005 Suburban in Sept. and I loved it! But 2 weeks later a freeze plug in the engine compartment started to leak. We have had it to 2 different dealerships 4 times now and its still not fixed, its leaking and smells of antifreeze. It had 12,000 miles on it when we bought it and yes it is still under certified warranty,but this is still very annoying. I really liked this suv, but all this running to the dealership is making me wonder if I made a mistake trading in my Honda for a Chevrolet seeing that no one seems to be able to solve this problem and my Honda was so reliable.

The size,separate a/c, heater controls, ride smoothness, and nice handling.

Needs different seatbelt armrest design as seatbelt digs into armrest on front bucket seats. It should come standard with 6 cd changer, and backup warning system.The 3rd seat should fold into floor, they're to heavy to remove seats if you need more cargo space.An easier access to 3rd row seat.