2005 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: Family Fun

2005 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Review

Family Fun
By wardsmall on

2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The 1st night I came in with the new Family/Business wheels the kids spent the 1st hour in silence with the wireless headphones on and watching a new DVD in the SUV.Within an hour we were on the road for a few days in the mountains. It is smooth and comfortable ride. We climbed the Montains in NC and the SUV did great in handeling and hauling us and an additional family of 4 - we all had space and loved the ride. I have owned the SUV almost a month now and still love all the new features I keep finding. Wish gas was less in cost - I have average 13.8 so far - It lacks screenan global mapping but I have a button that is just a push away for all my needs.

DVD and wireless headphones - I need to buy another set for other kids... Memory controlled keys is awesome - Business/Personal Miles memory is great

ON screen global mapping - I hear it is on 05 may have to trade... A built in hanger for headphones or storage area for them and the remote.