2005 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Family Fun
By wardsmall on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The 1st night I came in with the new Family/Business wheels the kids spent the 1st hour in silence with the wireless headphones on and watching a new DVD in the SUV.Within an hour we were on the road for a few days in the mountains. It is smooth and comfortable ride. We climbed the Montains in NC and the SUV did great in handeling and hauling us and an additional family of 4 - we all had space and loved the ride. I have owned the SUV almost a month now and still love all the new features I keep finding. Wish gas was less in cost - I have average 13.8 so far - It lacks screenan global mapping but I have a button that is just a push away for all my needs.

Best there is!
By the buck hunter on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Best SUV on the market...period!

Chevy Suburban
By Sostenes on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I must say that my 2004 Chevy Suburban is probably the best SUV Ive ever owned, concerning reliabilty, performance and cost-benefit ratio. Ive also owned a couple of Explorers, one Range Rover which used to perform poorly on highways and off-road conditions and several european cars. Nevertheless, my Suburban is a truly quality vehicle. Never had mechanical problems with it.