Couldn't be happier
By Pat on
2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I've towed a loaded trailer from Dallas to Vegas and back, family trips, light offroading, carpool duty, and city commuting and my Suburban has handled it all with aplomb. I bought my truck because it could handle full 4x8 sheets with the seats folded and all the other things too and it's never failed me yet. It's like the Swiss Army knife of vehicles. It may not be the best at any single thing, but it can do a lot of stuff and do it very, very well. And without all the fumbling around that you get with one of those uber-everything chunky Swiss Army knives, either. It's a super-capable vehicle. I couldn't be happier with my choice to buy this truck.
Favorite Features
High enough clearance to drive over parking lot concrete stoppers. Great towing package. Very good visibility. I've driven a lot of trucks and know what trucks ride like, but this one rides great, especially on the freeway at 75 or 80mph. Can't do that in most trucks and feel safe, but this one can.
Suggested Improvements
Better amp on the stock stereo. The jack & tools placement is a real pain if you have the cargo area loaded and have to change a flat. Not much to complain about, this is just a great truck.