Used 2004 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews - 140 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:

Cannot wait for 2007 model
By peteinpa

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Power, comfort and better control than my sedan. The wife and kids use it regularly and when they have to use Dad's car...well...nobody's happy? The kids love it, my wife and I love it! And you will not feel safer. We cannot wait to order our 2007! For big families...this is the vehicle!

Well the looks of the z71 are sharp, but as far as inside, it has to be the room, ride and handling.

None that come to mind.

Driving Comfort
By Dan

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck becuase I needed room and comfort while working across the U.S. I had owned several trucks and cars in the past few years for work, but I kept coming back to the ride and comfor of a Suburban. Once I got it, I will be hard pressed in the future to get rid of it. I intend to keep it until either it or I fall apart.

Ease of driving and ride comfort.

I think better driver and front passenger seats for long distance driving would be added value as well as a better setup of the center console.

The Ultimate Family Transport
By Ron

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I was never a proponent of the "BIG SUV", but needed the room and comfort for our family of 5 making monthly trips between Long Island and Boston. Excellent handling, great drivability, roomy, comfortable, quiet, real 3rd row seating, excellent cargo capacity, did I mention roomy? And surprisingly easy to park. It doesn't get much better than this for family transportation. GM has a real winner in the Suburban - keep it up!

Comfort, roominess, cargo capacity. A gallon of gas...$2.29. Hearing the kids plead, "Can we take the 'Burb' Dad?!....priceless.

Would be nice to be able to move the 2nd row bench seat forward or back.

Great truck
By NC driver

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Owned minivans for 7 years prior to purchasing our first SUV. We needed something large enough for our 2 kids, dog and all our luggage. The Suburban was the logical choice. Plesantly surprised by the engine power and comfort. This truck can really get going when you punch the accelerator. Fuel economy is the only flaw, but you know that going in to the purchase. I think I will always have a Suburban. I wish my wife would let me get my own but we don't need two.

Leather, sunroof, in-dash 6 CD player, engine, 4x4, room

Arm rest open towards back of vehicle.

2004 Suburban
By Jeff Carrington

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great vehicle for the family. Great vehicle for family vacation. We drove 4000 miles this summer without a hitch.

DVD player in the back for the kids. "DIC" driver Information Center great for instant MPG and many other options

I'm trying to think of some but Chevrolet covered mostly everything.