2004 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
jeffs opinion
By jl johnson on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We have always wanted a Suburban and could not afford one. I think they are a bit too pricey. We have not had ours long enough to give it a fair ratiing. We have no complaints. We are still learning a few of the little features. It drives nice and is comfortable. We love the room. We have five children 3 are nearly grown.

Big Bad Daddy
By John L Selleh on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Smooth and powerful luxury. I would not trade my Chevy machine for even a ride to the moon.

lb45
By Lee Bokar on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Had a tahoe, bought a yukon xl went to a H2 and then back to the Z71 Sub. Best truck overall. Lee

good to go
By brama howard on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

this is one great vehicle, big for the whole family, ride great on highway, fun to be in in city, gas miles ok, nothing to write home about, but this suv handle like my caddy, after getting this suv i trade my 2003 caddy, wife love it. every man need one, i fish with it, go to ball game, and att: business meeting, it all round. everyone must drive.

2004 Suburban 2500
By Bert11 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle because I tow a travel trailer and my Expree 1500 wasn't cutting the mustard. This baby trailers with no problems. Rock solid and powerful, the 2500 with the 6L V8 is great!

Poor Dealer support
By minnesotaoldie on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Factor recall resulted in a false alarm and damage to my vehicle

This is my Fourth Suburban!
By Annette Watkins on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned Chevy Suburbans since the 80's I tried to scale back to a large Car (Lincoln Continental) year I had to come back to a Suburban. There is no other vehicle out there that gives me as much for my money as Chevy does. Whether I have it full of family and friends or lumber, no other vehicle gives me such comfort, style and versitality.

awesome power
By JVICTOR on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

THIS IS OUR THIRD SUBURBAN AND THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER.HAVE THE BIG BLOCK 8100 (3.73gearing)AND LOVE THE POWER FOR TOWING A BIG TRAILER AND EVERYDAY DRIVING.

fun car
By sparkskab on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the best. It's goog for the kids because it has a t.v. in it. If I were you I would get it!!!!!

best suv on the market
By itsawlgood on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

best on the market for safety. none of the others compare for power, towing capacity, luxury for a fair market price. its the best and lower priced