2004 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Very Pleased
By CCG on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very pleased with the performance so far. Seats are comfortable. This is our first SUV and we love it. Our experience in purchasing this vehicle was the best so far,the dealer knocked off $7500 off the MSRP and a $5000 rebate from GM sealed the deal.

Luv my Subby
By BruceG on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Our third Subby. Traded a '99 1500 LT for this new '04 also 1500 LT. A WORLD of difference. Rides much smoother and VERY MUCH quieter. This car gets up and GOES! Stops on a dime, too. No complaints about anything. 2nd Row buckets are great for the kids, keeps footprints off the seats and with three kids involved in all kinds of sports THAT is a good thing and well worth the money. And did I mention kids? They LOVE the DVD, even watch it for short rides.

First, But Not The Last...
By justplainoleme on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is our first Suburban, but I'm sure it will not be our last, I don't really see us driving anything else in the future, if we ever trade it in it will just be on a newer model...

3/4 Ton
By Last try on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 4th 3/4 ton suburban and like all of the rest, it is the best typr of car I have owned. The 1/2 ton has weak brakes and is underpowered for the size and weight and I wouldn't buy another (after 3 tries). One ride in a 3/4 ton was all it took. I've never taken one oast 60,000 miles because of the cheap interest rates in the past few years, but I have never had repairs other than tune-ups. I have never replaced brakes on a 3/4 ton -- not even pads, while the 1/2 tons need pads every 12000 miles.

2004-mt. kisco
By Jim Bobby on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

we have been chey people since 1955 and suburban family for over 20 yrs. we like the accomadation of the car,, size, handeling and all around work horse that Never Faile us...

my suburban
By mark d russell on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

if you are looking for a suv with room power,comfort,and reliability this is for you.10 below or 100 it doesnt make a difference,everyone will love it. smooth comfortable ride for your family. ill be sure to get another suburban the next time im buying a suv.

love my Z71
By stacy behrens on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Great family vehicle. Rides very smooth, fits all kids and their friends, great ride on the highway. For a large vehicle it is very easy to park and parallel park. Feel very safe it it.

Only the best
By Rein on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The size, and the style with the ease of driving and also the comfort. The LT is what I'm referring to. I love this "burb"

DON'T BUY ONE
By WILLY NILLY on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I like the idea of being the biggest vehicle on the road. I definitely feel safe. I pull my horses and 6 kids and we can just about go anywhere.

lb45
By Lee Bokar on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Had a tahoe, bought a yukon xl went to a H2 and then back to the Z71 Sub. Best truck overall. Lee