2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
way to go!
By Eddie T. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the one I've always wanted and I'm glad it's the 2004. Nice sound system and interior! The ride is very impressive also. I feel like buying something big to haul just because I own a Suburban. No regrets!

Love Suburbans
By suzysuburban on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is our second Suburban! It is the only car we will consider! We have 3 kids and 4 dogs. We haul kids to soccer, swim team and drive in style when my husband and I are out on the town. This car manuevers in tight spots and can go anywhere!!!

It's great.
By Jrbarth on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We've had nearly 6 Suburbans and this is by far the best one we've ever had the privilege of driving.

Nice SUV
By Hampdog on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

No problms to date. Nice ride as compared to the Expedition. looks great with 20's!

The Big Truck Keeps Rolling
By DT on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

If your looking for a people over and a cargo hauler this is the truck for you. Performace is great and I can't get over the Gas Milage for such a big truck. 12 City / 16.0 HWY Totaly Awesome!

EXCELLENT
By PAUL GILES on 01/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I HAVE OWNED MANY IMPORTS IN MY LIFE INCLUDEING THE NEWLY RELEASED SUV HONDA PILOT. THE FIT AND FINISH AND DRIVEABILITY OF THE SUBURBAN IS UNCOMPARABLY BETTER! THE INTERIOR ROOM, RELIABILITY AND GAS MILEAGE FAR EXCEED ANY IMPORT I HAVE RESERCHED AND OWNED.

Chevrolet Suburban
By joseph1234 on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is safe, reliable, and very fun to drive

suburban review
By tom t on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have 12000 miles on it now in 3 months and it has been perfect. Only problem I have had was the keyless entry had to be reprogrammed. It handles pretty well for a large SUV. Plenty of power for towing as we do have things to tow. If you need a lot of room for hauling or kids this is the vehicle. My job requires me to have a full load of cargo in this truck and I love all the room. I was headed for a tahoe and my wife talked me into the suburban and I now thank her for it.

DEPENDABLE
By C C Crouch on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY 12TH SUBURBAN I HAVE PURCHASED. I FIRST STARTED DRIVING SUBURBAN'S WHEN WE STARTED A FAMILY AND HAD SMALL CHILDREN. BUT AS OUR CHILDREN GREW UP AND HAD FAMILIES OF THEIR OWN I CONTINUED TO DRIVE A SUBURBAN. FOR OUR LIFESTYLE THEY ARE PERFECT AND ALWAYS VERY DEPENDABLE. AT ONE POINT BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I WERE BOTH DRIVING SUBURBANS. NOW OUR GROWN CHILDREN ARE DRIVING SUBURBAN'S FOR THEIR FAMILIES.

MY Suburban
By tireguy on 12/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The Surburban needed better handling. It already had 17" wheels and tires so I went to the "h" rated Michelin Pilot LTX and it made a world of difference. They keep the ride quiet but provide extra support when cornering