2003 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
love it
By coolrig on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

great use it for just about everything

Suburban~everything you want!
By Robertdixon on 08/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The car handles amazingly!

great vehicle
By leslie on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This suv is fun to drive and has lots of room for people and luggage. That is what got me to buy it. We wanted something big and roomy to drive down to Florida with five children. Though it is big enough it wasn't very comfortable for the long drive. The seats don't go back in the second and third row. So, it was uncomfortable for everyone exept the passanger

Not very good off road
By sft on 08/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I work at a university and we have used suburbans as field research vehicles so we really need good, stock 4X4 trucks. Old (1980's) suburbans were very good off road, lots of clearance, tough, simple. Our 2002 suburban is very comfortable but not very good off road. It has about 1/2 the ground clearance of our old suburban and it has way too many bells and gadgets that won't hold up to off road use. It's a big station wagon that is built as a highway cruiser.

By t6500rider on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It is a very easy car to handle

I LOVE It!!!!!
By KHutson on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am so glad I have this Truck. I do not commute with it because the gas mileage is what it is. It is very comfortable and with a bad back the full featured seats with heat are the way to go! The car talks to you and tells you everything you need to know. The handling, stereo system and quad bucket seats are the best. The power is unmatched. Visibility is perfect. I really love this truck.

the best
By mommy1 on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love bing able to take the kids and go shopping at the same time. I have plenty of room and often avoid having to take two cars when extended family visits. I park it in New York City with no problem, even on the street. I will always own this type of car!

A Great Vehicle for A Family of 5 or Up
By DRitchie on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed driving the Suburban LT. It handles very well for a large vehicle and it's very roomy for the occupants as well as all the cargo to go with them. The only down side is the fuel that it burns is pretty substantial but well within the mpg ratings for its class. I highly recommend this SUV if you are a family of 5 or more.

I love my suburban
By tim hershberger on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has improved my life. My kids love the ride and I love the comfort. By far the most incredible vehicle I've ever driven.

my suburban
By mARK Hancock on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

well if i just know the 2002 suburban was so good for my family and towing my trailer. i would of got one sooner. thank you Mark Hancock.