2003 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
"I Love My Z71 Burban"
By Pink on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My sister asked us to find her a Suburban. Once we realized that this would fit our needs we bought one. Up until we purchased our Z71 I have been a sport coupe advocate. After taking the Z71 on two trips, I will never own another car. It is comfortable, safe and stable with plenty of room for all of our luggage, a 90 pound chocolate lab and will tow the camper we plan to purchase.

Great on Long Trips
By DerekW on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My 2003 Suburban 1500LT is extremely comfortable on long trips. About 3-4 times a year, I make the 8-hour trip from Indianapolis to Kansas City with my wife and baby (presently 18 months old) to see my folks. There's PLENTY of room for our luggage and all the gear a baby/toddler requires. The aisle between the captain's chairs in the second row make it easy to get to the third row bench -- perfect for diaper changes at questionable rest stops! After 11 months of ownership, I've encountered zero mechanical problems. Let's hope I'm this happy after my extended warranty expires. I love this SUV.

The best vehicle of all
By lees on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I'm on my 3rd 4WD Suburban. I love the security of its size and weight (can withstand quite an impact with little or no injury to passengers), its high seating (so I can see traffic ahead) its reliability, its adaptability, and all the creature comforts. I have absolutely no trouble maneuvering it into parking spaces or in traffic (it just takes a little practice at the outset). I have driven smaller cars (compact to luxury) and never felt as safe or secure as in my Suburban.

Very Good Truck Value
By WAYNE HAMMOND on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Very nice truck. For a truck this size, it is actually fun to drive. Very comfortable and I havealways know Chevy to be reliable and affordalbe to keep on the road.

Dont hunt,2003 sub.is best by far
By Connie Mitchell on 10/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003 Z71 suburban I drive at the present has been my most enjoyable,easiest driving suv,that I have driven or owned.One main thing that has changed it is much easier to park & get in smaller areas. I like the outer design. Interior is great, only wish TV. for gd.kids was'nt optional.Would be a great selling feature.As much as the average person pays for this vehicle throw that in as standard equipment, kids will have parents buy this vehicle also some women too.

Love my Suburban
By nord on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I heard good things about the Suburban and they are more than true. I could not be happier with it. It drives like a car and carries everything you could want. Verrrry impressive.

Good
By J-dog on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is the best suv i have ever had.I recomend it to all of you who are looking to buy a full size suv.

Great vehicle
By dghmd on 09/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Strong and comfortable. The best riding SUV of all. Don't believe me, test drive them and compare. Better than Navigator, Expedition, Excursion, Sequoia, Landcruiser or Lexus.

Love Love Love it!!
By J Wils on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Thought long and hard before spending the money on this vehicle. Well worth it, it fits all our needs as a big growing family and is very comfortable driving or as a passenger. First purchased a 2002, took a cross country trip from Maine to California with family, never longed for more room or anything, lots of passanger and cargo space. Traded 2002 in for 2003 this year wouldn't own anything but.

Best Ever
By MCKass on 09/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Love it. Handles very nice and is cheap to own.Handles our boat and trailer very well. Its nice to own a quailty America made vehicle