2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
Too Easy
By TreeUnder on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just love the 03 Z71 exterior styling and suspension. Ride comfort is not compromised at all. Room is cavernous and the powered/heated leather seats are (driver/passenger) are a awesome. Too bad at time of purch, zero percent only avail at 24 month term.

You should get one!
By JAB on 10/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I was really surprised how well it handles. It is so comfortable to drive!! Our family loves it!

Love my Suburban
By John DeBoo on 10/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have never in my life owned a better vehicle than my 2002 LT 4x4 Suburban. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven. There is no way I'll ever own anything but a Suburban again, but then I expect to drive this one for quite a few years. I can't find anything about it I don't like. Perhaps the fuel mileage could be a bit better (13 in town, 18+ on the road) but then you're pulling around 5500#s too. My wife is 5' tall and loves driving it. Overall I seriously rate the vehicle a 10.

THE BEST OF THE GROUP
By LEO on 10/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

If you are considering a full sized SUV, stop right here and buy the Chevrolet Suburban! The vehicle I had bought was one of the "inexpensive Suburbans." This vehicle has comfortable front, middle, and rear seats. The handing and ride is very comfortable!!! Also, the sound system is great! There are many safety and theft features which are really great! All in all the new Chevy Sub is here and is hot off the lots!

Its Perfect
By Ricard on 10/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Its roomy, quite comfortable, rides great, great fit and finnish. Should I go on! This is my second Suburban in 2 years. My first a 2000 LS was traded in only because I wanted to get out of my lease. I had absolutely no problems with it. However, my 2002 seems "tighter". The 02 was manufactured in Wisconsin and the 2000 was out of Mexico. Shouldn't be any difference but I do notice subtle differences.

Best SUV on the planet bar none
By Snooty357 on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

For comfort,room and ride not much comes close. Blows Ford SUV's right out the water. Chevy Burb LT w/autoride suspension drives as good as most cars never mind trucks.If you don't believe me just test drive one yourself. P.S. Built to last a life time I highly recommend "the Burb"

clean
By Brooksi on 10/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love it I only had 1 problem and that was the front end but they fixed it and now it is fine

Suburban again
By vince foster on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban SUV 2500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Nice ride and handling features. Very comfortable for long trips.