2003 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:
2500 8.1
By mikesbrunn on 01/02/10 09:40 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have just passed 96000. miles. The only maintanence has been oil and trans fluids. I have never even had the brakes done. I use this to tow a 24 ft box trailer with an antique car, weight is 11,000 lbs. We have been thru the Rocky Mt 3 times and this truck pulls effortly. I would buy a new one but no 8 liters are made anymore.

Glad I sold it before out of warranty
By shenandoah75 on 11/09/05 17:14 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle was built in Mexico which may be why I had so many problems when many with 1500's are happy. Had multiple electrical problems including airbag connection shorts, EBCM (brake controller) replacement, door sensors in the latches, alternator whine in stereo, door open false inmdicators. Piece of crap, but hauled our 6000lb trailer well. Any more than that and i would have wanted the big block (which i eventually got anyway to get out of this thing). For large families who two, the ride of this vehicle can't be beet. GM can certainly engineer a vehicle, they just need to build it to hold up better.

LOVE IT!
By Jmeakins74 on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my suburban. I feel totally safe and rely on it to keep my kids safe too. I wouldnt trade it for the world!!

Happy to be Safe
By Just a Mom on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

We went from a small foreign SUV to this. It is a new world! We love it! We may be driving our kids' college education but it is worth the money. The leather seats are terrific and the ride is unbeatable. Most of all, we just feel as though our family is safe rising in it.

best car ever
By suburbanlover on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS Rwd 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

excellent car, fits all your kids and their friends, plus a powerfull engine, leather seating and double a/C