1999 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: My 99 Burban

1999 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Review

My 99 Burban
By Brian on

1999 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 LT 4dr SUV 4WD

It used to have a 2" lift in the rear & ran gr8 until my boss sold it to my job. They replaced the motor at 110k. The day I bought it, the radiator broke. It ran great for a while. Besides the regular maintenance, I replaced oil plug (thanks castrol 10 min oil change), distributor, front rotors, hub bearings, 4 shocks, new tires, u- joints, rotors, shoes & pads, bank 2 cat. converter & o2 sensor. I still have a shake in the rear end but no one knows what is causing the truck to shake. They told me tires but I am not changing them again unless they are paying for it. I was told rear end or trany but unless they are going to pay 4 it, i'm leaving it alone. Cannot go over 70 mph.

Besides the shake, it is an awesome truck. I get 630 miles the the big 42 gal. tank. It costs around $90 to $130.00 to fill up. I can drive from central Fla. to central Norht Carolina in one tank.

Get rid of the shake while driving & the shake when iddleing (the shake when iddleing & driving is 2 different shakes). I have proved it to the mechanics but no one can tell me what is causing it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review