1993 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Review: From Mini Van Hell to Suburban

1993 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Review

From Mini Van Hell to Suburban Heaven
By irishdaddyo on

1993 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 4dr SUV

The Voyager died with 2 payments left on it. We needed a bus to cart around our 5 children. The trendy friends were aghast. Everyone said we had lost our marbles. This is the greatest vehicle! Inside is bigger than a studio apartment and kids can't touch each other. There's tons of room for bikes, groceries, tools, lumber, you name it. It chews up the highway, gets better mileage than my new Ram 1500 V6. Goes anywhere! 4x4 so I'll never have to worry about the "S" word again! It's heavy and safe. It's so comfortable, we nicknamed it the "Big Comfy Couch". Its bright red paint gets us confused for a fire vehicle! The best $2800 I've ever spent. Let the Yuppies sneer, we'll eat their Rendevous!

4 wheel drive, factory towing package. 3 rows of seating that can legally carry 9 (probably 12-15). A solid 350! Great comfort, You can see for miles! Roof racks, running boards (great for the kids and Grandma getting in and out!) Power! It can pull anything, even a dead Plymouth to the junkyard!

Tape player! (Agggh were did I put my 80's collection!) A/C pump, and little pin pricks of rust starting around the fender wells. Tire in the cargo area.