Used 1991 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Chevrolet Suburban - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:

Dependable Betsy
By bestytheburb

1991 Chevrolet Suburban R2500 4dr SUV

My 91 Suburban was purchased used with 85,000 miles on it. 17 years later 344,000 miles, mostly city miles with many California and Arizona vacations trips, Runs better than any new car. Engine is still great and smooth. Needed paint, Interior is like new when I replaced the dash and headliner. All repairs are just maintenance. Betsy will take me anywhere and safely. Someone did hit me 2015 and totaled the car by insurance standards. Lost all the water and oil, but I had to turn the engine off, it was still running fine. I had told everyone to bury me in it. I had plan to keep it until one of us passed away. Now looking for a new old suburban.

Size. Handled well. I could see out all around me. Very reliable. Interior. I always felt like I was in a new car. Made to last inside and out. I am 5'6" and could lay down in the back seats. 2nd and 3rd seat. The bakers doors were great and the back could hold a lot. 344,00 miles and every thing worked. Electric window s, power door looks, cruise control...

Strong suburban
By TRAILERMAN

1991 Chevrolet Suburban R2500 4dr SUV

We have enjoyed our Suburban very much, the 454 engine has lots of power. I pull a trailer, 8 passengers and 8 bicycles and it flies. Regular repairs and maintenance but at 135,000 it still runs strong. I am very pleased and reccomend anyone to buy one.

Very roomy, fold down seats and privacy glass

reading lights for the third back seat