Used 1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Suburban model:

Wanted one 26 years ago!!
By Bill Todarello

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV V1500 4dr SUV 4WD

Best truck I have ever owned. Bought a 1 owner 1990 Suburban with a new motor, trans, transfer case, and axles. 10 year old paint job, no dents or bumps. Well kept and smart looking. I am very, very happy. Don't have anything negative to say. I will keep it forever!!!

Snow White
By tractornuts

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV V2500 4dr SUV 4WD

I traded for this Suburban 2years ago and since then we drove it about 30.000 miles with a bad knock in the motor and it never used a drop of oil or smoked, nor did it let us down once, it now has a new crate motor, and a new life, I have owned, a lot of car's and now, I wish, I would have just bought one of these first, and saved myself a lot of disappointment, you could not find, a more dependable, comfortable, good looking rig! I will take, mine to my grave, Sorry for anyone who has not discovered their quality.

The confidence I feel when I'm driving it!

Make More.

1990 Suburban 1500
By bigmike

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV R1500 4dr SUV

I just bought a suburban with about 160,000 miles on it. It runs well and i hope to get many more miles out of it. I like the feeling on knowing that no one wants to take me on when it comes to cutting off on the highway!

third row seating

square body

Bertha
By Bertha

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV R1500 4dr SUV

I bought her 3 years ago with 83k miles. Has been the best vehicle investment ever made. The mileage is what you would expect, but I drive her everyday and she occasionally tows my boat. Great investment and if I take care of it should last 5-10 more years.

Interior room, reliability

1990 Chevrolet Suburban Performance
By lee ponder

1990 Chevrolet Suburban SUV V1500 4dr SUV 4WD

This vehicle is extremely comfortable and has excellent space for passengers and hauling materials and equipment. It has done a good job of pulling a horse trailor occassionally. The vehicle has a rebuilt transmission about 2 years old, so the original transmission and engine have held up very well. The gas mileage is around 12 miles per gallon.

My favorite features are the comfort, power and space.

The steering has a little more play in it than I like, but after getting used to the steering, the car handles well.