2006 Chevrolet SSR Consumer Review: 2006 Chevrolet SSR

2006 Chevrolet SSR - Consumer Review

2006 Chevrolet SSR
By John Scudiero on

2006 Chevrolet SSR 2dr Regular Cab Convertible SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had no problems with my SSR 10 months owned. The SSR is very stylish, peppy, and fun to drive. Mine is yellow and very easy to clean. I can wash, dry and complete the entire interior in about 1-1/2 hrs. The cost of new tires is not as expensive as most think. There are so many gadgets and settings that I have yet to get the full use out of the electronic features, and must spend more time to understand full use. I refuse to put a front license plate on the SSR, as it takes away from the look, even though it's law here in IL. Replacement parts are not readily available, as I have been waiting for a chrome seat ring since purchase. I worry about parts replacement, if an accident occurs.

Oil monitor, hard top convertable, pep, comfort, handling, the total package.

Light in cargo area, Chrome valve stems, radio on/off in steering wheel controls, larger glove box, touchup paint, replace temp. gage with something else, as digital display has same feature.