2014 Chevrolet SS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Ss - Consumer Reviews

2014 Chevrolet SS

Base 6.2L V8 6-speed Automatic - (1 review )

Most Helpful|
really? I am the first?
By ssshhh

2014 Chevrolet SS 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased Back in August 2014 with 2700 miles, Has to be the best value I have ever had the opportunity to purchase. Spend a little time reading up on and knowing what this car is about and you would have a very hard time covering more aspects from drivability to curb appeal with any less than wow! sweet car. built In the land down under and no question with pride, you just can not match dollar for dollar, bang for the buck. It's a sleeper Super Sport that gives cars like the BMW5 a run for the money, doing it with dimes to the dollar to boot!I own it, I love it. If you can try to touch one, drive it, step into it! 1st class!

Favorite Features

It is stealthy, tight, fast, very fast! the 6.2 LS3 415 HP 415 torque, gets you there, 4.5 to sixty!Brembo's up front to slow you down when you do get there. Bluetooth to heated a cooled leather seats, will even park it's self! to many favorites to mention with so little space. the car had two options in 2014, a spare and a sun roof. every other want is standard.

Suggested Improvements

I own the 2014, and the improvements I could suggest are yours to have on the 2015 models. Six speed manual trans and magnetic ride control.