GOOD JOB CHEVY
By pmitchell on
2013 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)
We got this car as our 1998 Buick almost died. I saw it in the morning and my first take was TO SMALL.Came back . My son and his Fiancée had been trying the car earlier in the day and decided to get one. After seeing the bright green metallic Spark we decided to give it a try. Once you get in you have to get back out and take a look at what you just entered to make sure it was the same car. I am 6'2" Both legs could almost stretch out straight. I left the car to then try the back seat with the front seat still in my driving position. My knees did not ever come close to hitting the back of the front seat
Favorite Features
Besides the color the interior was the big seller as we have a 75 lb Golden retriever ( for the back seat with plenty of room to spare " and then load the rest of it up for our traveling. With all the leg room in the back it is like having the floor space as another cargo are with PLENTY of room even though the back cargo area is loaded. Sure it is not like our Jeep liberty in all ways BUT what a car. Fun to drive and even more fun to put fuel in it. We do not worry about finding the best price for gas any longer. We just stop and fillrup. first 4 tank full’s 38-40-38- " 42.5 ". We have the 4 speed auto.
Suggested Improvements
Half of the mileage on the last tank was highway with the rest of it normal driving. So far so GREAT with SPARKY. We love it. For under $13K it was by far the best buy for us so far. This car is not just for the young it is for the retired to feel young again.