2013 Chevrolet Spark LS Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spark model:
Super value for an economy car
By okumaman on 06/23/13 11:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

After looking at used car and new cars in the small car segment, I pick the Spark after the test drive. The interior room in the quality of build at this price was impressive. I have 2800 miles on my Spark and am really happy with my purchase.

GOOD JOB CHEVY
By pmitchell on 05/28/13 06:42 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

We got this car as our 1998 Buick almost died. I saw it in the morning and my first take was TO SMALL.Came back . My son and his Fiancée had been trying the car earlier in the day and decided to get one. After seeing the bright green metallic Spark we decided to give it a try. Once you get in you have to get back out and take a look at what you just entered to make sure it was the same car. I am 6'2" Both legs could almost stretch out straight. I left the car to then try the back seat with the front seat still in my driving position. My knees did not ever come close to hitting the back of the front seat

Mission Accomplished !!!
By iammilitaryman on 04/19/13 06:43 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

In my mind Chevrolet has accomplished the mission it set out to complete with this car. There are always compromises and the Chevrolet team seems to have balance those well with this car. First are looks inside and out -- There is no reason a car should be ugly or have non-functional design features and here the Spark is terrific-- I hear "cute" often until the person sits or rides in car and then they go on about the surprising room and features that are in the car. Second is performance, People that buy this car want good MPG and realize that it is not a sports car. The fact the it is pretty slow is "ok" because this car lives up to and surpasses MPG ratings the EPA gave it.

Excellent in town car
By dm3 on 04/10/13 21:56 PM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Responsive well built car but gets blown around on highway and handles bumps poorly. Engine and transmission work well to zip in and out of city traffic. Brakes very good as well. Interior well laid out with many nice touches. Electronics panel is very comprehensive and reasonably easy to use although the MyLink link to iPhone is very unreliable.

Great Little Car!
By golfgti4789 on 01/14/13 15:44 PM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

Comming from a Dodge Ram, I bought this vehicle due to a new job with a long commute. I bought the manual so I can suck out all the power I could. Thinking I would regret going down to a car that is 4 inches shorter than a mini, the car is a little gem! It easily beats the mpg estimate of 32/38, I'm getting 40 mpg per tank without really trying! Easy to park, comfortable enough, fits 4 adults in a pinch. Not terribly fast but gets the job done. "Sparks" a lot of interest of people asking what it is. MyLink with bluetooth integration works amazing! Overall a great car, and much better then expected.

The best car we've ever owned!
By witnessofjesus on 08/27/12 00:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark Hatchback 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

We've had our 2013 Chevy Spark for about three weeks now and it's the best car ever! We love using the Chevy MyLink Infotainment system that allows us to stream audio via our Smartphone using Pandora and Stitch applications, with more applications to follow in the near future.