2013 Chevrolet Spark - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spark model:
Mission Accomplished !!!
By iammilitaryman on 04/19/13 06:43 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

In my mind Chevrolet has accomplished the mission it set out to complete with this car. There are always compromises and the Chevrolet team seems to have balance those well with this car. First are looks inside and out -- There is no reason a car should be ugly or have non-functional design features and here the Spark is terrific-- I hear "cute" often until the person sits or rides in car and then they go on about the surprising room and features that are in the car. Second is performance, People that buy this car want good MPG and realize that it is not a sports car. The fact the it is pretty slow is "ok" because this car lives up to and surpasses MPG ratings the EPA gave it.

Excellent in town car
By dm3 on 04/10/13 21:56 PM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark LS 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

Responsive well built car but gets blown around on highway and handles bumps poorly. Engine and transmission work well to zip in and out of city traffic. Brakes very good as well. Interior well laid out with many nice touches. Electronics panel is very comprehensive and reasonably easy to use although the MyLink link to iPhone is very unreliable.

Great Little Car!
By golfgti4789 on 01/14/13 15:44 PM (PST)

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 5M)

Comming from a Dodge Ram, I bought this vehicle due to a new job with a long commute. I bought the manual so I can suck out all the power I could. Thinking I would regret going down to a car that is 4 inches shorter than a mini, the car is a little gem! It easily beats the mpg estimate of 32/38, I'm getting 40 mpg per tank without really trying! Easy to park, comfortable enough, fits 4 adults in a pinch. Not terribly fast but gets the job done. "Sparks" a lot of interest of people asking what it is. MyLink with bluetooth integration works amazing! Overall a great car, and much better then expected.

The best car we've ever owned!
By witnessofjesus on 08/27/12 00:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1LT 4dr Hatchback (1.2L 4cyl 4A)

We've had our 2013 Chevy Spark for about three weeks now and it's the best car ever! We love using the Chevy MyLink Infotainment system that allows us to stream audio via our Smartphone using Pandora and Stitch applications, with more applications to follow in the near future.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Chevrolet Spark in VA is:

$155 per month*