2014 Chevrolet Spark EV Consumer Review: Very compitent vehicle all aro

2014 Chevrolet Spark EV - Consumer Review

2014 Chevrolet Spark EV

1LT 4dr Hatchback (0-cyl. Electric 1-speed Direct Drive)

Very compitent vehicle all around
By nmikmik on

2014 Chevrolet Spark EV 1LT 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

I am driving this car for almost two moths now and only got a bit over 1000 miles on it because I do have another vehicle(s) to drive when I have to be concerned with range.
I belong to one of the electric vehicle forums and pretty much everyone there, describes their relationship to this car in one word - Love!
I have researched all electric cars available on the market at the moment and this one was a hands down winner for me.
So far my expected range of miles to be driven keeps increasing, this morning it said that I have 103 miles to drive, so in my opinion the rating of 82 miles of range is very conservative, unless you a lead footed.
My June power bill went up $38 v last year's.

Torque, almost zero pollution, handling, cost to own. Smooth ride for a small car (about a foot shorter than Honda Fit), plenty of room for shopping and even for 4 adults if need be, but the best part - the torque is there when you need it.

Give the driver ability to turn off the radio without "touching" anything else. Allow the DRL lights to be off as a default. Improve the fresh airflow into the car without fan been on. Please note this review is for the 2014 model, because apparently the 2015 model receives enough powertrain changes to make a difference.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review