2014 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Review: 2014 chevy sonic LS auto

2014 Chevrolet Sonic - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

2014 chevy sonic LS auto
By steven39 on

2014 Chevrolet Sonic LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

For about the last amost 2 years I was driving a 2013 Hyundai elantra gls that I purchased in the summer of 2012.Recently my car was totaled in a accident and the insurance company didn't give me as much for the car as I had hoped so I searched for another car that would be cheap enough for me to purchase with the insurance funds without me having to put in to much of my own money which brought me to this 2014 chevy sonic.this base model sonic blows away my former elantra which was fully loaded.sonic is much better built,quieter,handles better,and is just simply a better built car and surprisingly has more interior room than elantra.All this for under 16 grand.excelent value...

bank vault quiet interior,interior roomieness,handling,lots of storage bins and the looks of the car.

I have only owned this car for a little over a week so I really can't comment on this now..