The Sonic
By andrewhudson on
2012 Chevrolet Sonic LT 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
My wife and I were looking at getting a used cobalt when we noticed online that Chevy was releasing a new vehicle (the sonic). I was a little worried at first with the track record of the aveo but went for a test drive and we noticed the quality difference right away. We fell in love with the car almost instantly and bought it a number of weeks later. This car combines smart technology with a stylish fun to drive vehicle that gets excellent gas mileage. A soon as we can we will be getting another one, and as many people say it is one of the cars from the transformer 2 movie so it gets extra cool points.
Favorite Features
I love the onstar vehicle diagnostic feature where it sends updates about the car to my e-mail. I also love the remote start and the placement of the lock/ unlock button. I also love how you can adjust so many features of the car through the menu on the stereo............There is so much to say about this car that I think that it is best to say "Go test drive this car before any toyota or honda because I promise you will love it. Plus it is the only car in its class made in the United States and I think we need to put money back into our country."
Suggested Improvements
I have no suggested improvements because I am so happy with all of the features the car has to offer.
By ryanclowe29
on 02/28/12 17:01 PM (PST)

Yeah, I hadn't made the connection but I think that you may actually have a point. C'mon, no mention of real world gas mileage? There isn't ONE thing you want different? Please. As much as I love my car, it isn't perfect. It never crossed your mind to test drive another brand but you set out looking for a used Cobalt? Who does that?

By zkeith2
on 12/21/11 13:58 PM (PST)

It's funny how you can just tell when a review is written directly by a company representative, and not an actual, unbiased review from an independent reviewer. The 34 "likes" while this review is less than a month old is another sign. I'm all for honest reviews, but this one is written like it's from a Chevy employee.