2012 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Review: Love my Sonic!

2012 Chevrolet Sonic - Consumer Review

Love my Sonic!
By krystalhoffman on

2012 Chevrolet Sonic LT 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my Chevy Sonic Hatchback. It's extremely fun to drive, has great MPG (35-40 for me), has great handling, and is comfortable. It's an inexpensive car that has some great features like Bluetooth and such. The main problems I've had with this car are the tires. I have had 11 flat tires in 10 months. They seem to go flat for no reason, so I'm hoping it's just the stock tires on it. I've also had a few other problems with parts breaking. I drive my car pretty hard though (being a teenager in Wyoming), so it's not surprising. Luckily, my warranty covered nearly everything.

Handling (so fun to drive) Bluetooth features Digital Speedometer By the way, this car is great for short people. It sits them pretty far back from the steering wheel while still being able to see over the steering wheel (I'm 4'11")

Possibly more gauges... Or accessibility to change the view of the gauge. Like in the newer Lincolns, they have the option to switch between RPMs, temperature gauge, and so on. It would just be nice to know what's going on in my car more. Better tires. Like I said in my review, I've had 11 flats in 10 months and most of them just went flat for no reason. iPhone controls on the steering wheel (I believe that this is a new feature in the 2013 models.)