Amazing performance for a small car!
By edtamber on
2012 Chevrolet Sonic LT 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
My husband actually brought this car to my attention after my current vehicle had to put in the shop with no hope of repair. After going back and forth, I finally decided to give it a chance and test drove the vehicle for 2 days. I was amazed! I have one child and there was plenty of room for him in the back and they really made every little bit of space count in this car!! Needless to say I was sold and we ended up buying it on the day I was to return it!!
Favorite Features
Very good gas mileage. I am averaging 28mpg in the city and 47mpg highway. The armrest on the driver seat is greatly appreciated and adds a little more comfort.
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice if they had an armrest on the passenger seat but not a huge issue because I am usually the one driving.
By wavefan
on 05/21/12 20:05 PM (PDT)

I bought a Sonic sedan about a month ago and I should have driven it on the highway more before I bought it. It has been back to the dealer three times due to handling issues. After tires, taking off part of the plastic underpans (TSB said do it) it still handles terrible. On concrete roads that have been ground smooth, it is really bad. Prior to this I owned a 2008 Chevrolet Aveo and it drove great. This is really the worst driving car I have ever owned and I am sure that there will be more issues noted after several people purchase them and have problems. Please be careful before you purchase this car. If you really like to have one, you most certainly can buy mine.