2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sonic model:
2012 chevy sonic lt i love my car
By joes02 on 08/28/12 20:07 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car sense may 2012 I wanted a new escape but I went to ford to look at them and for a used 09 escape they wanted 25,000 i said no way. Went to Chevy and looked around they where nice and very helpful I looked and looked at the sonic until i found the one I Loved Test drove it and went back to buy it, They made sure i could really afford the car because Im 19 buying a car WITHOUT CO SIGNER and going to college. I knew I could and may I say Im glad I got my Sonic I love it I had a 95 nissan that I loved but I wanted a New car so I got what I wanted. It gets 26 mpg and Im happy with it i wish was more because of the STUPID gas prices but not complaining. Love this car!!!

excellent vehicle
By mikeinwaco on 02/12/12 08:54 AM (PST)

2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a Sonic LT because of its interior comfort and fit, performance, economy, and in-cabin features. Although pleased, I soon discovered a problem with electronic display...gas mileage indicator and odometer were faulty or not working...will have to return for repairs two weeks after purchase. Also, after driving off lot, was struck at busy intersection on right rear quarter panel...damage was minimal...07 Scion was totalled. I really like having gas consumption, compass, outdoor temperature indicators and blue tooth capability. Bought Sonic over Cruz due to hard seat cushions in Cruz. Got exactly 35 mph on road. Aside from problem mentioned, I'm very satisfied.

Sonic LT 1.4l Turbo Sedan
By pljenkins on 12/25/11 13:04 PM (PST)

2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

After almost 3 weeks of trying to appropriate a Hyundai Accent SE with a manual transmission, I finally gave up and started looking around at alternatives in the price range. After much research I decided on the Sonic and I am very pleased. The build quality is top notch and the manual transmission is butter smooth and is by far the easiest clutch I have ever driven, and I've driven many. Road and wind noise is very quiet in spite of the miserly size of the car. The interior is reasonably roomy for this class of car, but it's no Continental. Trunk space is excellent. I went with the Sound and Connect package with the bluetooth and it synced up with little complaint with my LG Optimus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Chevrolet Sonic Sedan in NJ is:

$268 per month*