Duramax 360hp 650 torque stock
By Rich on
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT3 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
If anything, better than my 2002 2500 hd 4door long bed. Pulls my Montana 5th wheel like a dream, and as a new vehicle not broken in, I got nearly 11mpg between Albany and Syracuse, NY, but down to 9 through the Catskills. Most comfortable seats ever (my other car is a Ford ambulance). It seems to be the quietest diesel out there. OnStar is great and hooks right in with Verizon with the family plan. OnStar safe and sound is great. Love the heated seats, and the dual zone AC is great. It means the wife and I are both comfortable. The DVD keeps the grand kids occupied. Multiple mode sound means I listen to my CD's, the kiddies can use wireless for the movie, and 2 headphones for others.
Favorite Features
One piece side for the dually bolts on for those too careless on corners. Four channels for sound, 2 wireless headphones for DVD, I have my CD and there are two othe separate channels by separate control in the back for the radio, XM, or CD. OnStar and computer, heated seats.
Suggested Improvements
Would be nice to have a built in trailer brake control like Ford, but my prodigy is good. More tire options. Wish I could have got the 100K warranty It's hard to improve on the 6 speed Allison tranny, the smoothest ever