07'3500-Crewcab 4WD 3LT dually diesel
By HardworkinGC on
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic LT3 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 4A)
This truck rocks! I drive hard & fast and this baby rides like a limo. If the govenor did't kick in at 98mph +/- this truck would run about 140 top end easy. It will spin the dual tires, and goes from 60mph to 95mph instantly and smooth as glass.I'm a Contractor with 10 different chevy trucks and this one is wow. My wife even loves it after she refused to ride in it because of size. She even drives it occasionaly. The torque is phenomenal & Chevy really got this package right. The GMC must be really something too.I have a 68' Vette and this truck is as fun to drive, even slow. We have hauled up to 4.5 tons on a trailer so far and it was like butter at 80 mph. Comfy leather.
Favorite Features
Powertrain, quiet, comfy, Bose speakers, looks, 4wd, 8'bed(no Toyota 6'fake) Smooth ride empty or full. My friends all love it. Always know mileage, distance, OnStar & built-in phone. Great split mirrors. I bought this truck for my crew foreman but I just can't give it up & his 96' F350 is still strong.
Suggested Improvements
More exterior color options. Better looking tires and rims (next set). better clothes hangar for travel. Not factory set up for 5'th wheel. Get rid of govenor on top end. Can't beat the price for value and the work it does. It's really all good.