Love this truck
By MMiller on
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)
I wanted a tough and comfortable truck which would be my daily driver. I also wanted a truck to do a little plowing in the winter and haul a trailer on weekends during the summer. This truck is perfect for everything I need. Very comfortable, great to drive, looks great and the interior is nice. I have the 6.0 ltr crew cab with the z85 trailering suspension package, skid plate, camper mirrors, and integrated trailer brake. I also got the bluetooth and remote start. I have owned the dodge with the hemi, that truck does not compare. The exhaust is loud for a stock system fyi, but anyone buying a 2500 should appreciate the deep tone.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the remote start, the blue tooth for my phone (which i use everyday) and the xm radio. Also the styling is great. The ride quality cannot be beat.
Suggested Improvements
I think a truck of this price and quality should come with a sprayed in bed liner. I know other companies don't do this, but chevy should add it to the option list. I had the bed looking ten years old in the first month of ownership. This is the only thing I will be adding to the truck.