Finally pulled the trigger!
By bbudman on
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)
I just purchased my 2009 LTZ 4x4 Crew Cab with the Duramax diesel engine and this thing is great. I love everything about this truck except: As others have said it needs bigger wheels. Fuel mileage not as good as the older Duramax, thanks to Uncle Sam! Nerf Bars should come standard on a $55k vehicle and not an option. Other than that, no complaints. My primary reason for owning it is to pull my 8k lb boat which it should have no problem. The styling inside and out is fantastic. The Bluetooth for my phone, excellent! The audio system sounds great. The seating is comfortable. Finally, I love the remote start on cold mornings! Thanks Chevrolet for building a great truck.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth for the phone. 6.6L Durmax is strong! Comfortable and plenty of room for 5 adults. Great audio system. Remote start system is sweet. All controls within reach of the driver and laid out nicely.
Suggested Improvements
A 4x4 HD truck deserves bigger wheels and tires. Nerf bars should come standard especially on the 4x4 LTZ. Fuel economy poor compared to older Duramax trucks. A better looking exhaust wouldn't hurt as well!