2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD model:
Great redesign
By so cal moto on 11/20/07 14:10 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

We just turn 6,000 miles on our 07 2500HD crew cab with Duramax diesel and we love this truck. We traded in our 04 1500 extended cab for this truck. We looked at the 07 2500 classic trucks, but glad we waited. Vast improvement inside & out, higher bed sides on outside, completely new interior inside, no more cheap plastic pieces. Thicker leather on seats, great new dash with radio that can mix memory between FM, AM & XM for each "FAV" setting. Towing is incredible, beats any gas engine, any size. You can barely tell you are towing, very comfortable, able to tow our trailer up Mammoth upgrade on 395 with cruise control on, passing all the sad little gas engines on the side of the road!

Great power with Duramax diesel
By adamska on 11/15/07 09:26 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Just put 6000 miles on our 07 2500HD crew cab with the Duramax diesel. We replaced our 2004 Silverado 1500 for towing our toy hauler, which is 10,000+ lbs when loaded with bikes. It tows with ease, very comfortable even up steep grades. Handeling is good, corners well too. The cabin is also much nicer, leather on seats is thicker than on our 04 truck. Overall interior fit and finish just as nice as any import. The trailering mirrors are great, much bigger than previous and with smaller miror on bottom. I can now actually see cars in blind spots. Overall we are very happy with our upgrade to the 2500 HD with Duramax diesel, just a great truck.

'07 2500 LTZ Dmax 4x4 Std Bd Crew
By tmac6 on 06/04/07 12:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Just got this truck last week. Very comfortable to drive. Power is amazing, particularly off the line. Very quiet. Won't fit in the garage as it is too tall and long. A bit disappointed with the Bose sound system. Nice but certainly not audiophile quality. Nav system very user friendly. In new body style, they changed the passengers dome light from an airliner reading light to a more generic light. Result is that the light cannot be turned away from driver at night resulting in too much glare.

Great Truck
By Cliff on 05/25/07 04:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

After having two Z71 Suburbans, I gave in and purchased a truck that could pull my 30ft. RV and still be driver in the city. This is a great truck, quality is tops. I have almost 4000 miles and have not had any problems. I have also noticed that once the truck warms up, the mileage is not bad for a big gasoline engine. I have averaged 16 on the road and around 13 in town. Considering the size, power etc. this is not bad. The six speed transmission is great for pulling. My RV weighs in at about 7500lbs and you can't even tell it's there. I have driven in North Carolina pulling the trailer in the mountains with no issues. I haven't missed my Suburban.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.