Used 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT1 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chevrolet Silverado-2500hd - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD model:

Just don't Know
By Eric

2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab LT1 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

Well I guess my roots run deep with GM. Got the truck used off a dealer lot with 90000 miles on it. While test driving the truck it performed and looked in excellent condition. The motor and tranny on this truck, as previous GM trucks I've owned is stout and reliable. Now, As for every thing else well lets just leave it at that for now. Owned a 98 Gmc before this one and it was one of the best vehicles Ive owned, but in the recent years I've heard and witness a lot of bad rap from GM and was skeptical of buying another. I guess it was the love for that bowtie.

Favorite Features

Plenty of power for me. The bucket seats are very comfortable and the extended cab version has plenty of room for kids.

Suggested Improvements

What is up with chevy and this interior it is crap and its not the design and looks that bother me. Its the fact that the first time I drove it at night I noticed that some dash lights were dimm or just not working at all. Oh by the way it cannot be fixed unless your some of electrial engineer.