2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD model:
Good Truck
By milo on 09/25/06 21:07 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck to pull a camp trailer. It is a 6.0 turbo diesel and I get about 15 mpg pulling an 8000 pound trailer. It is strong and fast for a large truck. Quarter mile is under 12 seconds. The only bad thing about this truck is a low ground clearance, so I plan on putting a lift for higher clearance, and also a Banks big hoss power package on it for more power.

Landscape Executive Truck
By PlantMan on 06/29/05 16:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I use my truck to take out customers to see job sites as well as haul large heavy loads and trailers of materials. It performs flawlessly.

2005 Silverado 2500HD Crew 4x4 Diesel
By R. Carey on 03/05/05 02:28 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

No complaints with this truck. This is my second 2500 HD Diesel in two years. My '04 I got all of my money back on trade for the '05. You can't beat the interior space,comfort and ride. I tow a 30' travel trailer weighing approx. 9500 lbs. loaded with ease.

I Love It.
By 33Staci on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had my HD for about 6 months and love it. I enjoy driving it, and all the attention. I use it to reposses vehciles, and it works perfectly. I wouldn't trade it for any other vehicle.It's perfect....comfortable, clean, fun, and unique.