2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Consumer Review: Great Truck

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD - Consumer Review

LT Extended Cab Pickup (6.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Great Truck
By chriss8935 on

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4dr Extended Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is an excellent truck, I have the duramax allison combo and get 18-20 mpg just can't complain for an almost 8,000lb truck. I pull campers all over US and Canada and have 176,000 miles on it as of now and have had no problems. I have heard of people saying that the LLY duramax have overheating issues but I have pulled over 26,000lbs in over 100 degrees and have no overheating issues what so ever. Of course I drive easy in those temp's with that much weight. I love this truck and it has paid for itself three times over. Keep up the good work Chevrolet.

Heated leather for the long drives, Bose radio and smooth ride. Also Onstar is great.

truck needs "auto pilot" so I can sleep and make money at same time,LOL. I am sure if I really thought about it I could come up with some improvements, but a truck with 176,000 miles and has made me over $150,000 I don't think I am going to nit pick.