2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD model:
HD2500 Very nice truck
By saleman454 on 09/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Truck is very nice. Rides great for a 2500hd. Much more rear seat/door room than Dodge. Fit / finish is very good. will tow a house. Fuel economy good be better but it is a HD truck. better economy than Dodge Hemi that my friend has. Only complaint is door lock trim piece is loose. very minor. Fuel tank is too small. Great headlights, and keyless entry feature is great. all light come on when key is pressed. Williams Chevrolet in Elkton Md are very good to work with. Great service/sales group.

good truck, rough ride
By Not Sure Yet? on 07/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

This truck will pull a house if that's what your in to. The only real negative is the ride. It's rough! My dealer says its within its specs but I'm not sold on that.

STONE'S REVIEW
By ROYSTONENAPA on 07/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

i hAVE A 2001 CHEVY SILVERADO 2500 LT 4WD CREW CAB SHORT BED, I LOVE IT I PUT A 8in LIFT ON THE FRONT AND A 6in LIFT ON THE BACK. I WANT TO BUY A NEW ONE IN OCT.

Duramax is awesome
By dmax fan on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

With the dmax/allison combo is by far the best truck out there. Excellent fuel economy and absolutely no problems. Fun, fast and comfortable truck to drive. A real head turner and performs like a race car. Awesome.

My Silverado
By Greg Strickland on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. It is powerful, roomy, and extremely comfortable. Even in it's brand new state, the Duramax engine gave me 16.2 mpg on a recent trip.

TANEYTOWN TRUCKIN!
By CHRIS COOL on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

VERY POWERFUL,RELIABLE TRUCK! LOTS OF ROOM GOOD LOOKS TOO!

Duramax Diesel
By wolfe on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a Silverado with the 6.2 Detroit Diesel, and it now has over 300,000 miles. I bought the new Chevy with the Duramax for serveral reasons, but the Duramax and Allison transmission make this truck a truly great vehicle. There is literally no comparison in the market, and the improved torque and horsepower on the Duramax is an incredible feat. The fuel economy is up substantially, and the emissions are down. I look at this truck as a vehicle that will last past the point of wanting to keep driving it. This is a great truck!

Nothing Beats a Duramax/ Allison Trans.
By Doug Lewis on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I brought my 2500HD Duramax and a travel trailer the same day. I hooked my travel trailer to my truck and could not believe the torque it had. Coming home I had to come up several tall long hills and the speed stayed constant. The fuel mileage is not as good as thought it should be but I am told that it will get better with more miles on it. I could not be happier with my Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax.

2500 HD Crew Cab 6.0
By dwgmcc on 02/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck can't get better than 13 mph though. Very confortable, lots of power pulls 24' travel traler like its not even there. I would highly recommend this truck.

the best truck
By scott ballard on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

this truck has every thing a guy need cruisen down the road. it has power style and it is fun to drive.