2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

King size Cadillac
By Ryan

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I was almost convinced to buy into the 4 door Tundra until I opted to go with bow tie muscle. This is my first Silverado and I will never drive another brand again. Im stuck with GM for life now. This truck has it all. More power than the others and a lot of nice ammenities come with the LT package. Still working up the miles on her. No problems at all. All I receive is compliments on my truck and the Silverado wave from other Silverado drivers. You must drive one to appreciate it. You dont gain much from a quick test drive. Find a friend or family member with one and take it for a spin. You will be sold on Silverado.

Favorite Features

Power, XM, On-Star, style, dependability. Ive added splash guards, nerf bars, a K & N filter and a Flowmaster's 50 series dual in, dual out system with 2 1/2" pipes out the rear. Opens up that nice V8, gives it a lot more kick and it sounds mean, like a truck should! Hemi what? Ford who? Like a Rock

Suggested Improvements

Go up a tire size to 265's instead of 245's. Factory installed splash guards would be great too.

My Silverado
By Greg Strickland

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. It is powerful, roomy, and extremely comfortable. Even in it's brand new state, the Duramax engine gave me 16.2 mpg on a recent trip.

Favorite Features

The power of the diesel engine

Suggested Improvements

none

2004 Chevy
By chancy

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great power and ride. After compareing the big three it was evident that there was no compare. It was the winner by far. Ford looks so plain and out dated compared and Dodge could not hold there resale value if they had to. It was very easy for me to go with the Chevy.

Favorite Features

Duel climate control, power, handling just about everything.

Suggested Improvements

Needs larger factory tires,the fog lights should automatically come on when the low beams are on.