2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Consumer Review: Solid, nothing fancy, just wha

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Regular Cab - Consumer Review

Solid, nothing fancy, just what I wanted
By Lawn Ranger on

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic LS 2dr Regular Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I bought my long bed Silverado 2500 6.0 v8 used. Due to market conditions this truck is now worth more than I paid for it 9 months later. I prefer the looks of this "classic" model vs newer Silverados. It gets about 10mpg in frequent stop use, with about 2,000 in the bed all the time. No complaints, as a previous compact V6 truck only got 12mpg w/ similar load . Comfortable seats, good visibility, I like the tighter handling vs light duty trucks that wallow, but ride is rougher unloaded. Buy this for work, not for macho image, there are better country cadillacs out there. So far, no issues w/ reliability. Def. recc bigger wheels for looks. My new wheels transformed it.

Looks, huge carrying capacity, flat handling, comfortable seats, good gauges, good visibility, decent noise levels for HD truck, low price used.

Bigger OEM wheel options, more storage space behind seat on reg cabs like Ram/Tundra/F150, etc.