2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD Classic model:
Fun and Cheap
By Derrick on 05/12/07 06:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I just got this 2500HD with the 6.0 gas engine and I love it. Even though this is the basic W/T version, it gives me plenty of cash to play with to make changes. Ride is great for a 3/4 ton even with "E" tires. Interior is nice and I enjoy having the 40/20/40 bench seat. Easy to clean just like my wife's Element with the vinyl flooring (not missing the carpet). Just added a performance exhaust and love the sound and launch!!! FYI, I've been driving diesels for the last 8 years and loved them, but missed the raw power of the gas engine. Trade-off is the low mileage though, but loads of fun to drive and cheap to insure!

Grade A
By austin on 03/06/07 20:51 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic LT2 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the nicest truck on the road hands down. I test drove all 3 competitors (Ford, Dodge and Chevy) and Chevy takes the cake. The ride is superior, engine is loud like the powerstroke and cummins, more HP(365 and more torque 660 lbs) very roomy and comfortable. Just needs bigger tires. Price is more and I could of got a diesel for 40 grand but hey 45 grand for a Chevy and that truck is worth it. 5 stars

Great Truck, Especially the Diesel
By Dominic Uliano on 02/20/07 05:51 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

This is an awesome truck! I am super impressed with the power and acceleration of the Duramax/Allison combination. The ride is excellent and very quiet. The interior is not super flashy but it is very driver friendly. It also seats my family of 5 and my black lab very well (Crew Cab).

Great Truck!
By Dominic Uliano on 02/14/07 10:07 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic LT1 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I am very impressed with this truck. It is the Duramax Diesel(LBZ 6.6l) with Allison Transmission. It's solid truck that drives extremely well. It is very quiet for a diesel. My kids actually fall asleep in it when we are on the highway because it is so smooth. Although, this truck has a lot of power! I like the body style but if I could change one thing it would be the tiny tires they put on this hulking truck. It really hurts the overall look of it and most buyers of this truck change them immediately anyways.

New 2500HD
By Art on 11/14/06 14:07 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic LT3 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck! The ride is better than either Dodge or Ford across my dirt roads. On the highway it does not ride as well as my wife's Suburban, but still much better than the other trucks I have. Handles well, better than most trucks that are not "sporterized". I test drove all three domestic truck lines and this was head and shoulders above the competition. Fuel mileage is low, but this is probably due to the engine break in period.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.