Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Work Truck Extended Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 2500HD Classic model:

Fun and Cheap
By Derrick

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Classic Extended Cab Work Truck 4dr Extended Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)

I just got this 2500HD with the 6.0 gas engine and I love it. Even though this is the basic W/T version, it gives me plenty of cash to play with to make changes. Ride is great for a 3/4 ton even with "E" tires. Interior is nice and I enjoy having the 40/20/40 bench seat. Easy to clean just like my wife's Element with the vinyl flooring (not missing the carpet). Just added a performance exhaust and love the sound and launch!!! FYI, I've been driving diesels for the last 8 years and loved them, but missed the raw power of the gas engine. Trade-off is the low mileage though, but loads of fun to drive and cheap to insure!

Love the sound of a big bore engine! Terrific ride! Pulls hard like a truck should with a 4:10 rear end. Simple to clean inside and out. The "Sleeper" clean looks of the old day street rods.

Bigger stock tires.