217,000 miles and never stopped
By d3mon31 on
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2dr Regular Cab LS Rwd LB (6.0L 8cyl 5M)
i bought my 2004 chevy 2500hd 2dr 2wd longbed regular cab from my stepdad and its been great. He bought it brand new for quite a bit of money and sold it to me because he wanted a new truck for the farm. it has 217,000 miles and has never had to have it in the shop. the biggest thing i've had to do with it is put new tires on it. Its very reliable. I love this truck to death. I hate the gas mileage, but i have way more power than any other 3/4 ton truck i know. i wish it was a duramax but hey, im not complaining. it holds its value very well, and looks great. the tranny and engine aren't showing any signs of quitting so im good. i suggest this truck for anyone pulling a trailer or camper.
Favorite Features
i love the 6.0 engine, auto lights, power windows, bright lights, truck height, and the reliability. i can ALWAYS trust my chevy.
Suggested Improvements
i would really like to see them make it easier to hook to the battery. they put the battery in a very awkward position. also would like the truck to have better fuel economy.