2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500HD model:
I love my Chevy truck-really!
By Garey on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a 2003 Silverado 1500-HD in August of 2002 and I have not had any problems at all. I owned 2 Ford F-150s and was going to buy a third until I looked at the Silverados. I think the Silverado looks better,rides better,has more power and so far has had fewer problems than the Ford.I could not be more satisfied with this truck.

great truck
By conev on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Fun to drive something that feels like it could pull a mountain. The mileage is horendous but with 5699 lbs what do you expect, right. The interior is well put together and is extremly quiet at highway speeds. The controls are well thought out with superb placement. The drivetrain is second to none for power and excitement.

Nice
By cyberslider on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had this truck 3 days now and must say that it seems to be very well made. Its my first 4x4 and I tell ya I didn't now it would ride as stiff as it does. I have the 4.1 gearing and that even feels different from the other trucks that I have owned. Its got great looks. I don't like the fact that GM has cut some corners in the interior especially on the LT model. For instance the sun visor doesn't have the little flip down mirror and the carpet is that cheap crap not like the thick plush carpet in my suburban, no spare tire lock seems that is an extra. The center console is much smaller than I am used too.

Great Tuck
By truckguyz on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best half ton ever - bar none!!! Much tougher than my old K1500. Great interior and looks cool!

1500HD Crew Cab 4x4 LT
By Ayers on 11/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck with only a few improvements needed.

Great so far
By Hilton on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I really enjoy my truck so far. It has a great interior for a truck. It is a lot nicer on the inside than the Ford Super Crew Cab. I think the radio system is awesome. The gas mileage is pretty bad. I have averaged 10 mpg so far.

Silverado........
By Kbradley on 09/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Good truck. Comparable with just about all of the others that are out there now.

In shop 4 times in 2 months of owning
By neverbuychevyagain on 08/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is the worst truck I have ever owned. I have had it for 2 months and can not wait to get rid of it. There is a rattle in the passenger door, The switch for the dome light is bad on one of the rear doors so the light never turns off. I had a leak around one of the mainseals, and the transmission shifts hard and too soon. Just as I hit the power band the thing shifts.

best truck in the world
By mat on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It has been so fun seence i bought the new 1500hd.it dose everything a 2500 can do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111