2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 6.0L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD - Consumer Reviews

LT Crew Cab Pickup (6.0L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500HD model:
I love my Silverado 1500HD
By Diana on 07/26/09 18:25 PM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I saw this vehicle in a car & driver magazine the year it came out and decided that was going to be my truck. It was two years later before I was able to buy one. I test drove two other trucks before I showed this to my husband. He knew I was in love with it before I showed it to him. I love this truck. It drives like a 1/2 ton but has the power of a 3/4 ton. With the 6.0 engine and the 410 rear end I can pull my 16 foot stock trailer with all four horses in it like it's not even back there. When we go get hay. I can drive the trailer right out to the hay field and load it with 70-80 bales and get home with no problem. Ny husbands 4X4 Chevy 1/2 ton can't carry that much. It's a great truck.

My HD
By David on 01/15/05 16:10 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Although I don't do a lot of heavy hauling or towing, I needed the full crew cab. I love how "heavy duty" this HD is. It is absolutely built like a tank, and I have not had one problem with this vehicle. It is very comfortable, and very powerful. My 6 year old has made me promise to keep it for him, and I have no doubt that it will last plenty long enough. Great truck!!

this is a sweet machine
By Josh Houska on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle to drive to church andtoeat also is a work horse this beast never stops pulling it's the best out there I out pulled the new ford f-150 and the dodge hemi it was fun. it;s fun to work in the fields with it;s comfortible suspension settings and it gives you the accelaration when you need it