Z71
By fgearhead440 on
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 6A)
I looked at dodge, ford and Chevrolet and choose the Chevrolet for price. I now have 700 miles on my truck with no mechanical issues or ride issues and is very comfortable and fun to drive. the only problem I have had is keeping the tire pressure up but that's because of the cold weather. I have plenty of power and great fuel economy with the 4-8 set up. the transmission works great and is very smooth, so smooth I don't even feel it shift but know its working great by watching the tachometer. Now Edmunds doesn't list my actual truck I bought. It's a 2014 crew cab Z71 LT 4X4 6'6'' box with the 5.3 motor. Have the 8'' touch screen love it. Great Truck!!!
Favorite Features
The 8'' touch screen is great but what is even better is just using the controls on the steering wheel or just use the voice. I am getting 21mpg around town I would like to see a ford or dodge get that. Love the way the lines work with the back up camera, they turn with the steering wheel so you can see the path your head in reverse. all and all great truck for the money and great ride.
Suggested Improvements
no improvements needed.