Vibrate, Shake & Shudder
By bugsy4 on
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)
Hi, Took delivery at the end of Feb.2014 and has spent 19 days back at the dealer for a vibrating problem that comes and goes while on the highway. Every time that I brought the problem up to the service manager he would first say that it was fine but then would work on it. After trying to fix it themselves the dealership called in an engineer from Chevy that just keep throwing parts at it. In the end they placed a new rear axel in the truck and admitted that they have had to replace a lot of them. Well I must have gotten another bad one because the more I drive it the worst that it is getting. At this point The district Manager of Chevy refuses to work on her any more and I am Not Happy!
Favorite Features
looks
Suggested Improvements
Stand by there product and not run and hide. Is this what Chevy has become. We should of not bailed them out. I remember when they were a great company.
By unsatisfied26
on 04/23/14 09:05 AM (PDT)

I agree 100% with you. They refuse to work on my truck too. I defended the gov't bailout but next time I say let them sink.

By m1tanker1
on 07/09/14 12:19 PM (PDT)

I have a vibrating "shakerado" as well. At least they threw some parts at yours, because they just told me to pack sand and deal with it. I guess when you have the government in your back pocket, you can treat people like garbage. Never again...Ford or Foreign.